1 \ Agenda
1. Dental prosthesis laboratory: 1 \ Agenda
- 1.1. Design of a dental prosthesis laboratory.
- 1.2. Storage, maintenance, management and packaging of products.
- 1.3. Elaboration of work protocols.
2. Functional prosthesis design: 1 \ Agenda
- 2.1. Recognition of the structure of the stomatognathic apparatus.
- 2.2. Computer-aided design (DAO) and obtaining the positivization of the impression.
- 2.3. Manufacture of individual trays, base plates, records and occlusion monitoring.
3. Complete prostheses
- 3.1. Realization of trial assemblies in total edentulous prostheses.
- 3.2. Processing, packaging, carving, finishing and polishing of complete dentures.
- 3.3. Preparation of repairs and relining of removable resin prostheses.
4. Orthodontic appliances and occlusal splints
- 4.1. Identification of dentofacial and biomechanical anomalies.
- 4.2. Simulation in the study model.
- 4.3. Manufacture of orthodontic appliances and removable occlusal splints.
5. Restorations and metal structures in fixed prostheses
- 5.1. Metal, wax, machined structures and individualized dies.
- 5.2. Preparation of the frameworks for casting.
- 5.3. Obtaining the negative and the restoration.
6. Metal, resin and mixed removable partial dentures
- 6.1. Elaboration of the metallic base and welding of metallic elements.
- 6.2. Incorporation of mixed prosthesis components or other retainers.
- 6.3. Mounting of artificial teeth and polymerization of the resin elements.
7. Aesthetic restorations and coatings
- 7.1. Fabrication of provisional restorations.
- 7.2. Metal-ceramic and metal-resin restorations.
- 7.3. Injection ceramic restorations, on machined structures and on plaster dies.
8. Prosthetics on implants
- 8.1. Definition and characteristics. Osseointegration and materials.
- 8.2. Obtaining the model and making radiological and surgical splints.
- 8.3. Manufacture of implant-supported fixed prostheses and implant overdentures.
9. Training and job orientation
- 9.1. Active job search and employment contract.
- 9.2. Conflict management and work teams.
- 9.3. Professional risks and prevention and protection measures in the company.
10. Business and entrepreneurial initiative
- 10.1. Entrepreneurship. Creation and implementation of a company.
- 10.2. The company and its environment.
- 10.3. Administrative function.