1 \ Professional Module: Context of social intervention.
- 1.1. Social dynamics, community networks and processes of integration and social exclusion
- 1.2. Interpretation of the framework and determination of the areas of social intervention
- 1.3. Characterization of social intervention services and programs
2 \ Professional Module: Socio-labor insertion.: 1 \ Professional Module: Context of social intervention.
- 2.1. Characterization of the context and planning of intervention and activities
- 2.2. Application of training techniques in socio-labor skills
- 2.3. Monitoring and evaluation of the socio-labor insertion process
3 \ Professional Module: Attention to living units.: 1 \ Professional Module: Context of social intervention.
- 3.1. Planning and organization of the intervention in the coexistence unit
- 3.2. Organization and Development of intervention strategies in domestic violence
- 3.3. Carrying out activities to monitor and control the intervention
4 \ Professional Module: Community Mediation.: 1 \ Professional Module: Context of social intervention.
- 4.1. Planning of mediation interventions
- 4.2. Organization of actions for conflict prevention
- 4.3. Carrying out evaluation activities
5 \ Professional Module: Support for educational intervention.
- 5.1. Characterization and organization
- 5.2 Development of activities to support educational intervention
- 5.3 Carrying out the monitoring of the educational intervention support process
6 \ Professional Module: Promotion of personal autonomy.
- 6.1. Development of training programs for personal and social autonomy skills.
- 6.2. Acquisition of daily life skills and basic mobility skills.
- 6.3. Acquisition and training of basic skills of personal and social autonomy.
7 \ Professional Module: Augmentative and alternative communication systems.
- 7.1. Detection of communication needs and organization of the intervention
- 7.2. Application of alternative communication systems with and without help
- 7.3. Checking the effectiveness of the communication system
8 \ Professional Module: Methodology of social intervention.
- 8.1. Methods, techniques and instruments for analyzing reality
- 8.2. Promotion and dissemination strategies for social intervention projects
- 8.3. Incorporation of the gender perspective in social intervention projects
9 \ Professional Module: First aid.
- 9.1. Initial assessment of emergency care
- 9.2. Application of life support, psychological support and self-control techniques
- 9.3. Application of immobilization and mobilization procedures
10 \ Professional Module: Social skills.
- 10.1. Strategies that favor social relationships, conflict management and decision-making
- 10.2. Dynamization of group work and conducting meetings
- 10.3. Evaluation of social competence and group processes
11 \ Professional Module: Training and job orientation.
- 11.1. Active job search and employment contract
- 11.2. Conflict management and work teams
- 11.3. Social Security, risk prevention and protection in the company
12 \ Professional Module: Business and entrepreneurial initiative.
- 12.1. Entrepreneurial initiative: creation and start-up of a company
- 12.2. Administrative function applied to the company and its environment