Course for opposition of Computer Assistant Technician State Administration
If you want to take the State Administration Computer Assistant Technician Oppositions, prepare your exam with this online course and personalized follow-up. Access the best materials, updated and adapted to each Autonomous Community.
about these oppositions: Course for opposition of Computer Assistant Technician State Administration
The computer science competitions consist of two tests:
- 1 multiple choice questionnaire with 100 questions
- 1 multiple choice case study with 30 questions
With the syllabi of this course you will be able to prepare the exams easily and by carrying out mock exams based on previous calls .
previous requirements: Course for opposition of Computer Assistant Technician State Administration
This MasterD exam preparation course is available to enroll in all Autonomous Communities .
To present yourself for these competitions, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have the Spanish nationality or of a State of the European Union (or of a State to which by virtue of international treaties concluded by the European Union and ratified by Spain the free movement of workers is applicable)
- Be 16 years of age and not exceed, where appropriate, the maximum age for compulsory retirement .
- Have the baccalaureate degree, second degree FP or equivalent or be in a position to obtain it on the date of publication of the call
- Not be disabled for the exercise of public functions.
- Not having been separated by disciplinary file from the service of any of the Public Administrations or the constitutional or statutory bodies of the Autonomous Communities,
- Not be in absolute or special disqualification for public jobs or positions, access to the body or civil service, or to perform functions similar to those performed in the case of labor personnel, in which they had been separated or disqualified
The term of this course consists of 35 topics, which are divided into 4 different blocks:
- Organization of the State and electronic Administration
- Basic technology
- Software development
- Systems and communications
The materials in this course to prepare for oppositions are adapted to the laws of all the Autonomous Communities.
You can access your classes on the virtual campus and attend live online classes .
You will also have a personalized follow-up throughout the course, which will help you pass the tests easily.
Materials in this course include:
- Updated agenda
- Mock exams
- Materials oriented to each Autonomous Community