How to add admin to Facebook page
Facebook is an application that allows users, who sign up for free profiles, to connect with friends and people you don’t know, work colleagues online. It allows users to share pictures, music, posts, stories, articles as well as their thoughts and opinions.
People use Facebook to connect with people friends and family. And share their thoughts and what’s going on in the world. People create their profiles and give information about their own lives, expressing and sharing matters what going to their lives.
How to add admin on a Facebook page:
People may create Facebook pages for your brand and so many reasons; DO you have a Facebook page for your brand? Maybe you run a personal page for yourself and some friends.
Running a Facebook page can be difficult for a person. Thankfully we add admins, administrators, and moderators on the Facebook page to help you to manage your Facebook page.
Before adding a person to your Facebook page this is kept in mind that the person you want to become admin on your Facebook page must have a profile on Facebook, must be signed in on Facebook. How to add admin to your Facebook account? If you want to add admin on your Facebook page follow these steps;
- First, Open a Facebook application.
- On the left side click on the “Facebook page”
- Click on the page you managed.
- On your page left side scroll down and click on the “settings”.
- or, On the left side click on the “page rules”.
- On the page rule “Assign a new page rule” write the name of the person you want to become an admin. Under their name and picture, there will be page rules you select what you want to assign them. • Then click on “add”.
- Then type your “Facebook password” and submit. The new person will be added to your Facebook page.
Your request will be pending while that person accepts your requests then he will be able to work on your page. A Facebook admin can manage the following duties manage page settings, edit the page, create and edit posts, accept a post, send messages to followers, delete and remove people from your page.
In this article, I have discussed how to add admin to the Facebook page. I have explained it step by step. If I miss something in this article, let me know in the comment section. I will add it to my article. Thanks in advance.