How to add new contact whatsapp
Whatsapp is more widely used messaging app. It’s a totally free messaging app it compatible both on iPhone and android. It works over Wi-Fi. Now, whatsapp is essential in everyday life. Billions of people use this app. On whatsapp you send your photos, files, documents and Voice messages very easy. You can also add different groups On your whatsapp you want to contact.
Its first app which is totally free. It is not only simple to use, but it offers more features also. If you are familiar with this app you may be interested with our tips.
At a glance, whatsapp seem like nothing much more than a free messaging app. Here, I will tell you some features of whatsapp.
You can record and send voice messages to your friends and to group chats.
Voice and video calls:
You can make voice calls and also video calls on whatsapp to your friends and on group chats which allows you to add eight participants on call.
Whatsapp added end-to-end encryption. People can chat to their favorite ones and the chat only reads people who are messaging.
Photos and video sharing:
You can send photos, videos and GIFs on whatsapp easily without any worry that your image will not be downloaded clearly, which can be happen on other messaging apps.
Lets you send any documents on whatsapp easily, such as PDFs, slideshow without separate documents sharing app.
You can also make international calls on whatsapp.
To add new contact on whatsapp:
You can add new contact on whatsapp easily by using this method I will guide you both on android and iPhone. There are two ways to add new contact on whatsapp
- Open whatsapp app on your phone
- Click on the chat tab which is located at the bottom right- side screen of your mobile
- On next screen click on add new contact
- Fill the new contact form, enter the name then number of person click on save. New contact will be saved on you whatsapp on android mobile.
- Open the whatsapp on your iPhone
- Click on the chat tab which is located at the bottom of your mobile phone
- On the next screen click on the new chat button which is located on top of right side.
- Fill the new contact form; enter the name, number and other information if you want to put in.
- Then save the contact number
Trough QR code:
You can also save the new contact if the person is nearby to you by scanning her QR code on your mobile.
- Open the whatsapp on your mobile. Tab on three dots
- Go on setting.
- QR icon display next to your name
- Click on the QR code you can see personalized QR code under my code.
- You go on scan QR code
- Scan the QR code. Hold your device over the QR code to the person QR code you want to add number
- Then you show a contact. Add the contact.
In this article, I have discussed how to save a new contact on android and iPhone by using two methods. If I miss something in this article, tell me in the comment section. I will add it into my article. Thanks in advance