Immigration in USA : US Immigration: All you need to know
Immigration in USA: US Immigration: All you need to know
A brief legal advice on USA Immigration Laws
Chisty Law Chambers is an experienced team of Immigration Laws experts and provides you the best services. Our objective is to offer complex and frequently changing services within rules and regulations to our clients.
Our Services For USA
· A Visit Visa
· USA Business Visa
· USA Student Visa
What is the USA visit visa?
Tourists and other visitors to the United States are eligible to apply for a visa under the USA Visit Program (b-2 Program). In the United States, you are allowed to visit friends and family, get medical treatment, or attend conventions/conferences of fraternal and social organisations while on a b-2 Program.
What are eligibility criteria for the USA visit visa?
If you want to go to the United States, you need to meet certain standards. In order to be eligible you must meet a few fundamental requirements, including the purpose of your trip, the amount of money you have available, and the guarantee that you will return. Whether it’s for a business trip, a vacation, or a medical treatment visit, you intend to stay in the US for a specified, predetermined amount of time. Your costs in the US must be able to be covered by proof of your financial resources. As part of the application process, visitors must demonstrate that they have a home outside the United States, as well as other social or economic links that will assure their return there at the conclusion of their stay.
How long may you remain in the United States on a visitor visa?
There is a time limit on the use of this programme, so plan accordingly. US customs and border protection will verify a visitor’s eligibility to remain in the country after they arrive at their port of entry in the United States of America (USA). It is legal for travellers to remain in the United States “for a length of time that is fair and reasonable for the purpose of their visit,” according to Immigration Laws rules.
What is the USA Business visa?
Non-Programme exempt travellers entering the United States most often use a USA Business Programme (b-1 or b-2). Travel to the United States for business is possible if you have a b-1 Program. Visitors who enter the United States under the b-1 Program are not permitted to engage in product labour or take paid or unpaid employment while in the United States. To put it another way, this is not a job opportunity: it is a short-term visit to the United States.
What are the requirements for obtaining a business visa in the United States?
There are certain requirements you would need to fulfil in order to obtain the USA Business visa while some basic ones of them are as following:
- When entering the United States, you must have a valid reason for doing so, such as doing business,
- You must only be planning on staying for a short time.
- You must also have sufficient cash to pay the costs of your travel to the United States as well as your time spent there.
- You have a place of abode outside the United States that you intend to keep, as well as other binding links that will assure your return there at the conclusion of your Visit.
What is stay duration permitted on the USA Business visa?
The B1 visa has a six-month initial validity period. For six months, the US Embassy will presume that you will be able to finish all of your business in the nation. When your visa expires, you are required to return to your home country and leave the United States. A B1 visa extension may only be obtained through working with your employer. To get a B1 visa, you must show that you haven’t finished all of your business obligations.
What are benefits of USA Business Visa?
- There are several opportunities for you to participate in business or professional conferences, consult with your business partners, negotiate contracts, acquire products or materials, present as a witness in court hearings, and do independent research.
- Also you would be able to visit the USA as many times as you need to for the accomplishment of business purposes and development of your business relationships in the international market.
- You may apply for another visa after the expiry of the prior one since there is no restriction on the number of the USA Business Visas being issues to a person annually.
What is USA student visa?
If you belong from outside the USA and intend to study in the internationally recognised educational institutes of the USA, then you would need to apply for the USA student visa that may be F1 visa, J1 visa or M1 visa depending on certain conditions. There are several opportunities for you to participate in business or professional conferences, consult with your business partners, negotiate contracts, acquire products or materials, present as a witness in court hearings, and do independent research.
What are the eligibility criteria for studying in the USA?
There are certain requirements you need to fulfil in order to obtain a USA student visa while some basic ones of them are as follows:
- Your Minimum Qualification must be 12th pass
- You must own a consistently good academic record
- You would need to prove your proficiency in the English language
- You must also show that you have enough money to cover your living costs while you are enrolled in school. “
- You also need to show that you have a deep connection to your homeland.
- When you leave the United States, you will return to your abode outside the country where you now live, and you have no plans to leave.
- You must have finished 12 years of formal schooling to be eligible for undergraduate studies (a Bachelor’s degree). A minimum of 16 years of formal schooling must have been completed in order to be considered for graduate studies (Masters or Doctorate degrees).
What are the benefits of the USA student visa?
There are certain privileges you would be able to obtain on the grounds of the USA student visa while some basic ones of them are as following:
- You would be able to study in the highly qualitative and globally recognised educational institutes of the USA that would give you an edge in your professional field exposure.
- The F1 and J1 visas permit you to avail the option of employment in the USA during your stay, whereas there is no such option available for the M1 Visa.
- There is not any sort of restrictions on the F-1 visa numbers to be granted annually, therefore, it gives all the students an equal opportunity to boost up their career.
- You would also be able to bring your dependent family members with you on the basis of an approved F-2 visa.
How can Chisty Law Chambers Help You?
- With a powerful team of dedicated professionals and trained counsellors, we are capable to meet the benchmarks set by the organisations while ensuring the provision of best services.
- The highly committed and diligent immigration advisory team efficiently performs the whole corporate drafting and business plan development after having detailed assessment of clients’ circumstances.
- We provide complete guidelines regarding the whole documentation requirement in addition to other criteria required for successful grant of UK sole representative of an overseas business visa.
- We prepare our client’s case in a fully customised manner depending on the individual situation of the clients and truly facilitate our clients by giving the best possible solutions for any sort of problem in quickest way.
- Our skilful immigration lawyers provide ultimate consultation to our clients from the beginning of application till the completion meanwhile keeping them updated with their application processing.
- We duly complete the submission of our clients’ application and keep communicating with the immigration authorities until the successful results are accomplished.