Java EE Course
Java EE Course
description: Java EE Course
One of the most widely used object-oriented programming languages in recent years has been Java . This multi-paradigm programming language allows all types of software development (web, desktop and mobile app) to be carried out, regardless of the hardware or platform where they are executed.
With the Web Application Development Course with JAVA EE you will learn Java, its environment, libraries and frameworks, in addition to mastering its Java EE platform.
course objectives: Java EE Course
With this SEAS course you will learn all about Java EE 6 , or Business Java, the programming platform for developing and running software written in the Java programming language. You will develop in Java and its environment and to design web applications capable of communicating with other applications with different technologies.
- Java2EE programmer
- Programmer analyst
- Object Oriented Programming Expert
- Development of client-server web application projects
San Jorge University degree
Upon successfully passing the course, you will obtain a degree in Web Application Development Course with JAVA EE , issued by Universidad San Jorge (6 ECTS credits).
To access one of our Technical Courses , the following must be complied with:
- Being over 18 years*
* In this case, the title of Technical Course is issued indicating the content and duration of the study in hours. It does not award ECTS.
Or meet one of these requirements:
- Be in possession of the Baccalaureate degree or equivalent (also European and International Baccalaureate)
- To be in possession of the title of Superior Technician of Professional Training , or Superior Technician in Plastic Arts and Design or Superior Sports Technician .
- Be over 25 years of age with at least one year of accredited professional experience related to the content of the training.
- Be a university graduate.
In any of these options, the title of Web Application Development Course with JAVA EE will be issued by the San Jorge University (content, duration in hours and 6 ECTS credits).
SEAS courses prepare you to master the essential operations in your area, providing you with all the necessary tools to do so. In addition, they give you access to your own virtual classroom with live classes through Webinars and guarantee specific practices of your specialty.
In addition, you will work with the following software in your training:
- Netbeans , development environment (IDE JDK) for software development in JAVA language and other languages.