And today… let’s cook our easy snack for children!, LET’S PREPARE THE SNACK: GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE SWEETS! LET’S PREPARE THE SNACK: GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE SWEETS!
With a colored cardboard and some markers we prepare a sign that indicates and invites you to our kitchen workshop.
Our room, already familiar, will also be transformed into a magical place, where food is transformed, mixed, changed texture, shape, sometimes color, and inebriate us with scents.
Through simple preparations that are gradually more and more elaborate, a path of autonomy is favored for our children with an experience that stimulates, in an empirical way, the observation and experimentation of basic concepts of physics, chemistry, mathematics, hygiene, time.
Rule No. 1 wash your hands, collect your hair and wear a baby-sized chef’s hat !
The kitchen is also a place full of dangers: fire, gas, knives, but through the supervision of an adult you gradually learn to manage the dangers.
Our recipe today will be a gluten-free cake with hazelnuts and chocolate ; the recipe does not foresee the use of flour and yeast therefore our cake will not be particularly “swollen” and this will allow us to divide it, after cooking, into portions using molds .
Serve with the addition of ice cream (gluten-free) preferably cream flavor. At this point, green light to the imagination for decorations.
To prepare our snack … ready with:
– 340 gr dark chocolate
-50 gr of shelled hazelnuts
– 150 grams of sugar
– 1 sachet of vanillin
– 170 gr of butter at room temperature
– 3 gr of salt
– 3 eggs
– 150 grams of cocoa powder
– gluten-free cream ice cream
And now let’s get started!
– We sift the cocoa
-We prepare the butter at room temperature
-We chop the hazelnuts in a mortar
– Melt the dark chocolate using the microwave (low temperatures) or in a saucepan over the heat. We let it cool down
– We work separately the butter to softened at room temperature with the sugar. We add one egg at a time while continuing to mix
– Add vanillin, sifted cocoa, salt, warm melted chocolate, chopped hazelnuts
– Line a 20-22 diameter pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture into it
Cooking time: 30 minutes – Oven temperature 180 degrees
When cooked, carefully remove the warm cake from the pan and create fun shapes using the molds.
We serve adding some ice cream, which we will also use as a decoration. Chopped hazelnuts to taste.
And voila … our snack!