Web Design Course
description: Web Design Course
With the Web Design Course you will learn to create, design and layout web pages applying the latest tools in the sector. Web development professionals are in high demand since companies need to have an online presence with their business.
objectives of this course: Web Design Course
The objective of this course is to train you in the semantic languages of HTML and CSS3, essential for web design, and in the main graphic design and layout tools to build websites optimized to the standards of usability and adaptability.
You will know all the development phases of a web project from the idea to the production or publication of the website.
professional outings: Web Design Course
You can work as:
- HTML developer
- Web designer
- Layout in digital advertising companies
- Collaborator in web projects of any kind
San Jorge University degree
Upon successful completion of the study of the contents and the practice of this Web Design Course , you will obtain your own university degree , issued by the San Jorge University (6 ECTS credits).
To access the SEAS technical courses it is necessary to meet one of the following requirements:
- First, it is necessary to be of legal age .
If only this first requirement is met, and not the following ones, at the end of their studies the student will receive a Technical Course Title indicating the content and duration of the study in hours ( not ECTS )
Second, if you are of legal age, and one of the following points is also met, the title of Technical Course will be issued indicating the content, duration in hours of study and ECTS credits awarded :
- Be in possession of the Baccalaureate degree or equivalent (also European and International Baccalaureate)
- To be in possession of the title of Superior Technician of Professional Training , or Superior Technician in Plastic Arts and Design or Superior Sports Technician .
- Be over 25 years of age with at least one year of accredited professional experience related to the content of the training.
- Be a university graduate
The technical courses SEAS prepare you to master the basic operations of your area, making it easier for all necessary tools for this. In addition, they give you access to your own virtual classroom where you can watch the classes live through Webinars .
You will train in the following softwares:
- Notepad ++ , plain text code editor.
- Bluefish , plain text code editor.
- Bluegrifon, WYSWGT visual editor.