3 reasons why you don’t need a designer to make a logo
I am not saying that in no case a designer is needed, I just explain why it is not always needed
Like everything in life, we cannot generalize rules for any circumstance. As it is not feasible to kill a mosquito with a shotgun, in the same way it is not always feasible to depend on others to start a project; there are cheap and easy solutions, like a fly swatter.
I also invite you to read my other article where I explain how to make free logos with common tools
Because you first learn to walk: 3 reasons why you don’t need a designer to make a logo
When you start to form a project, the only thing that gives meaning to your brand (or at least that is the way it should be) is sales. That’s right, no project makes sense if it doesn’t add value to users.
When you do that, your client does not give a damn if you have a logo, a project begins with the transaction, with the return of value, not with the visual and creative concept, the same people give it to you over time.
If, for example, a client is looking for t-shirts with immediate delivery and it is just what you do, I guarantee that they will not tell you something like:
Ahhh no, since you don’t have a designer logo, I’m not going to buy you anything.
This does not mean that you do not get one, having it does help to obtain an identity. But the reality is that the user CARES A CUCUMBER IF YOU HAVE A DESIGNER’S LOGO OR NOT; He is interested in solutions, period.
Your web traffic doesn’t care either: 3 reasons why you don’t need a designer to make a logo
No one ever in life said:
«I went to your website and didn’t find what I was looking for BUT I am going to buy you because your logo is designer. I will definitely do that »
Let’s reason, the last time you needed something and you googled it, you checked the first places in the search engine, do you remember where you found what you were looking for? You didn’t even notice the logo, did you? Rather, you noticed that they had the best price, that they were close to you, etc.
I have had the opportunity to work with clients whose investment returns have been in the thousands of dollars. These projects were made with free tools.
I am going to recommend you a couple of tools to get logos quickly, it is a real pass and the best of all is that they are totally FREE. The first is called Zyro , with it you work beautifully and quickly thanks to its multiple design options.
The second is called Tailor brands and although it is not as complete as the first it is also a good alternative.
Because there is pareto law
Invest 80% of your resources in what I earn you income. The other 20% USE IT to reinforce your project and the same with your money.
When starting a project, being an SME or an entrepreneur, a designer logo will not really pay you much.
What really pays you is working with your clients, interacting, putting ads on Google or Facebook. The rest can be done by a tool or a manager that helps you with a generic logo like Zyro.
Zyro logo maker
Of course, this is only at the beginning because over time of course you can afford to hire the most TOP designer you can, stop worrying about that for now, it would be my best advice.
If you got to this point in the article it is because you liked it, you are not fooling me. If so, I would greatly appreciate if you let me know your opinion through my social networks. Without further ado for the moment I say goodbye and we read very soon.