What is a cow made of? And a sheep? What verses do they make and what do they eat? Let’s play to get to know and recognize the farm animals. FARM ANIMALS: LET’S PLAY TO RECOGNIZE THEM
Play with the farm animals
Bau, miao, muuu, beee … The little ones associate their cries with animals, learn to recognize their shapes and colors, first of all from direct experience (a nice trip to the farm is never a bad idea) and then from books and from educational games.
Fun with siblings, friends, parents and grandparents, in the shape of a cow, horse, sheep and hen. Who lays the eggs? Where does the milk come from? The farm animals reproduced in a thousand different games, help the child to enrich their vocabulary and train sight and hearing.
And how wonderful when your child sees a real cow for the first time and recognizes it because it was the protagonist of your games and stories.
And then you can broaden the range of action. Where do the farm animals live? Who lives in the chicken coop and who in the barn? What do you do on the farms? Especially for children who are born and grow up in the city, play is the most immediate way to discover apparently distant realities.
Farm animals: our games
And here is a selection of our games and activities to do with the farm animals:
- Farm memo . Memory game with 32 tiles and 16 pairs to match. It stimulates concentration and the ability to associate.
- Georello gears . Trees, bunnies, sheep, pigs and apples bitten by caterpillars for the classic gear game to create ever-changing stories.
- Farm animals to sew . The little one must give a three-dimensional appearance to the pet by lacing the components following the seams. Promotes dexterity and concentration.
- Pop up farm . Interactive game that stimulates children to recognize animals, their names and the noises they emit. Suitable from 12 months.
- Soft book: the farm . A book that reconstructs the farm environments with its soft and removable elements, for an interactive and always different gaming experience.