Fire vellumental | Step-by-step guide
In Paper Mario with fiery feathers and the third Vellumental boss fought Vellumental is a phoenix: the Origami King. In the Scorching Sandpaper Desert it sides in the Fire Vellumental Cave located. After defeated Fire Vellumental Cave located. On the correct Magic circle into the Fire Vellumental and use its abilities while Mario strands Olivia acquires its Bib fold and can then transform. To counter specific bosses its fire abilities can be used, the Tape such as the Ice Vellumental. Is fought before the fire Vellumental, around its arena it light the oily water, it all alight setting.
By it Olivia is visible awestruck, when it loses all its feathers even claiming that it would be sad to see it defeated. On the Vermillion Bird it is based.
Fire Vellumental Boss Fight Step-by Step
In Paper Mario to do it are sometimes toe different things knowing what to do and managing to do it: The Origami King. Below, through this fight we will go step-by-step. The previous boss fights unlike, a set pattern this one does not. The tiles, arrows, every fight and every round and items will change. Of spin-by-spin directions instead, for each turn we will give you goals.
- No Molten Feathers yet there are, for this round you can make your pat as long as you need.
- A treasure chest tries to hit either an ON switch.
- A blue try to pick up, extra attack tile.
- An attack tile finishes, for bot attacks and chooses your best Iron Boots.
- With a Fireball you will get hit.
- This time, with a few Molten Feathers you will have to deal. Some eventually you are going to end up hitting, to a minimum just try to keep damage you take.
- A treasury chest try to hit an ON switch – in the first turn whichever one you didn’t get.
- An attack tile finish, for both attacks can choose your best Iron Boots.
- With Another Fireball you will get hit.
- To make sure the Fire Vellumental health is low enough we are going to do one more round of boot attack.
- By this point to add water Vellumental Magic Circles make sure you have hit a treasure chest to add water Vellumental Magic circle. With an ON switch and make sure those Magic circles are activates.
- If you can pick up a heart, you really need it don’t make it your top priority unless.
- With yet another Fireball you will get hit.
- A water Vellumental Magic Circle attack your main goal thi turn is to hit.
- This turn you will probably need to pick up a heart.
- With a Mild attack the Fire Vellumental will hit you.
- With a 1,000-Fold Arms Magic Circle attack it’s time to finish the fight.
- A Magic Circle last turn since you used, ON switch you will need to hit another.
- Will be extinguished the Molten Feathers, the arena this time to move around you are free. Some health pick up feel free, you land that but make sure 1,000-Folds Arms at the ends.
To fire Vellumental what is the best way?
To use the Iron Boots when it is enflamed the only way to damage the Fire Vellumental. The halfway mark since your main goal will be do widdle down its health past, if you have them for the damage boost we recommend using Shiny Iron Boots.
Fire Vellumental Rewards:
A couple thousand coins for defeating the Fire Vellumental’s you will get and then around the world let you use the fire Magic Circles hidden you will receive. There is one in Whispering Woods.
How do I beat Fire Vellumental Olly?
The fire Vellumental’s when Olly turns, will need to avoid he will shoots out molten feathers that Mario. In to the water Vellumental use the magic circle to turn Olivia, to attack him causing her. Ten, to attack in use the 1,000-Fold Arms while he is weakened.