Real name: Virat Kohli
Nick name: Chikoo
Date of birth: 5 November, 1988
Current age: 30 years
Birth place: Delhi, India
Role: top order batsman, captain
His batting style: right handed
His bowling style: right arm medium
Major team: Delhi, royal challengers Bangalore, West Indies, Australia, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Zimbabwe
His body weight in kg: 68 kg
His body weight in pounds: 157 lbs.
His height in m: 1.75 m
His height in cm: 175 cm
His height in ft. and inches: 5 ft. and 9 inches
His eyes color: black
His hairs color: black
His father name: unknown
His mother name: unknown
Marital status: Married
His wife name
The Virat Kohli is a best player of Indian team. The Virat Kohli is born in 5 November 1988. The birth place of Virat Kohli is Delhi in India. The age of Virat Kohli is 30 years. The zodiac sign is Scorpio. The nationality is Indian. The religion is Hinduism. The Virat Kohli has a married parson. His profession is cricket. The full name is Virat Kohli and his nick name is Chikoo and run machine. His nick name is only called his family and his friends with love. His caste is Khatri.
The Virat Kohli is married with his girlfriend. The brother name is Vikas Kohli. The Vikas Kohli is an elder brother of Virat Kohli. The sister name is Bhwana Kohli. The Bhwana Kohli is an elder sister of Virat Kohli. The wife name is Anushka Sharma. The marriage date is 11 December 2017.
The girlfriend’s name of Virat Kohli is following as
- Sarah Jane Dias. The Sara Jane Dias is famous actress, rumor.
- Similar the Sajama. The Sajama has model actress and rumor.
- Tamannaah Bhatia. She was an actress and rumor.
- Izabelle leite. She was a most famous model and rumor of Brazilian.
- Mansha bahl. She was a model and actress.
The eye color is dark brown. And the hair color is dark black. The Virat Kohli is used different products on hairs for maintains the beauty of hairs. Due to products the hairs become shine and silky smith.
The body height of Virat Kohli is 5 feet and 9 inches. The height is centimeters are 175 centimeters while the height in meters is 1.75 meters. The chest size is 40 inches. The size of waist is 30 inches and the size of biceps is 14 inches,
The body weight is 72 kilogram and in the form of pounds 159 IBS. The weight is maintained with different diets foods and exercise. The body weight is maintained with exercise. The exercise makes the body healthy and strong.
OVERVIEW ON HIS CAREER LIFE
Virat Kohli is an international cricket player of the Indian team. He was playing with several teams such as Delhi and royal challengers Bangalore. He was playing with Delhi team on 2006 to 2018 and he was playing with royal challengers Bangalore in 2008 to 2018. He was so happy in this test match series because his family also come and appreciates him to win the match. His performance in this test match series is so amazing. He was contract with west indies on 20 June 2011 as a test debut, he was contract with Australia as a last test on 3 January 2019, he was playing with Sri Lanka as a ODI debut on 18 august 2008 his performance in this test match series is so good then the other match. He was playing with New Zealand as a last ODI on 28 January 2019. His shirt number is 18 this shirt number is lucky in his career life. He was playing as a T20l debut with Zimbabwe on 12 June 2010, he was playing as a last T20l on 25 November 2018 with Australia his shirt number is 18.
Virat Kohli wins many awards and become the top batsman of the Indian team
- He win Arjuna awards in 2013
- He win Padma Shri in 2017
- He win the Wisden leading cricketer in the world in 2016 and 2017
- He also win CEAT international cricketer of the year in 2011 to 2012 then he again win the awards in 2013 to 2014. He was so happy on this awards because his mother also come with his son and proud of his son. His father was also happy on his good performance.
- he became the international player of year as a name Barmy army in 2017 and 2018
- in 2018 he win the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
- he gain the Polly Umrigar awards for international cricketer of this year on 2011 to 2012 then 2014 to 2015 then 2015 to 2016 then 2016 to 2017 then 2017 to 2018
- he became the ICC test team of the year in 2017 as a captain and again in 2018 as a captain
- in 2018 he become the ICC test player of the team
- he became the captain as ICC ODI team of the year in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- in 2012, 2017 and 2018 he become the ICC ODI player of the year
- he became the ICC cricketer of the year in 2017, 2018 as a sir Garfield sobers trophy
- Virat Kohli inning the first achievement in his life as a fastest century by the Indian cricketer in ODI. He take 52 balls and become the so happy on his achievement in his life
- He became the fastest Indian and then become the third fastest man in the world to reach the 5000 runs in ODIs.
- He became the fastest Indian and second fastest in the world to reach 6000 runs in the ODIs
- He became the first cricketer to be awarded top three ICC awards in cricketer of the year, he also become the test cricketer of the year and ODI cricketer of the year in a year
- He is second fastest in the world to reach 35 centuries in ODIs
- He is fastest in the world to reach 30 centuries in the ODI test match series. His performance in this match is so amazing and become the famous man of the year
- He is fastest Indian and second fastest in the world to reach 15 centuries in ODIs test match series.
The favourite players of Virat Kohli are may be batsman and bowlers. The name of bowlers and batsman is following as
The batsman name is below as
- Sachin Tendulkar.
- Chris Gayle.
- Shane Watson.
- David warner.
- Joe root.
- Herschelle Gibbs.
The bowler name is Shane Warne. The bowling style is amazing and fast. Therefore Virat Kohli is like the Shane Warne according to his styles.
FAVOURITE CRICKET GROUND:
The favourite cricket grounds of Virat Kohli is following as
- Adelaide oval.
FAVOURITE CRICKET COMMENTATOR:
The favourite commentator of Virat Kohli is Harsha boggle.
- The favourite foods of Virat Kohli is following as
- Lamb chops.
The favourite actor names of Virat Kohli is following as
- Amir khan
- Johnny Depp
- Robert Downey Jr.
- the favourite actresses name is following as
- Penelope Cruz
- Aishwarya Rai
- Kareena Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif.
The favourite films of Virat Kohli are may be Hollywood and some are Bollywood. The names of Bollywood and Hollywood are following as
The favourite Bollywood film names is
- Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar.
- 3 idiots.
The Hollywood names are following as
- Rocky 4.
- Iron man.
- The favourite cars of Virat Kohli is following as
- Audi q7.
- Audi s6.
- Audi r8 v10.
- Audi r8 lmx.
- Audi a8l w12 Quattro.
- Toyota fortune.
These all cars are favourite cars of Virat Kohli.
FAVOURITE TV SHOWS:
The favourite shows of Virat Kohli are American. The name of American shows is following as
- Breaking bad.
The favourite musician’s name of Virat Kohli is Asrar and Eminem. The styles and methods of musicine are much differs from other muscines.
The favourite color of Virat Kohli is red and orange. The red and orange color is present in Indian Flange. The different functions and festivals the Virat Kohli is wear these color dresses; he was looking so handsome and attractive.
The favourite books of Virat Kohli are Autobiography of a yogi by Paramahansa Yogananada. The Virat Kohli like history subjects because the history is very interesting subject and the hate math subject because the match in which formulas is more difficult. Therefore Virat Kohli hates the math subjects.
The hobbies of Virat Kohli is following as
- Playing cricket.
The Virat Kohli is does not smoking. But in sometimes he was drink alchols. The alchols is most harmful for cricketer’s body health; the alchols make the person weak and lazy. Therefore during the match the alcohols are not allowed. Due to alcols the man cannot proper work. The smoking is because major diseases like mouth cancer. The cancer is caused of death.
The salary of Virat Kohli is different in different matches
- Retainer fee is 7 crores.
- Test fee is 15 lakh.
- ODI fee is 6 lakh.
- T20 fee is 3 lakh.
- IPL 11. Fee is 17 crores.