This online technical course prepares you to know and develop the essential aspects of Java and all object-oriented programming , allowing you to grow professionally in the field of application development of all kinds , from applications for local computers to web applications, through mobile apps .
objectives of this course: Java Course
With this training you will learn the general aspects of Java programming and the J2SE platform . You will train yourself to carry out developments by handling object-oriented programming, working with reading and writing files and controlling unexpected errors.
methodology: Java Course
In SEAS courses the student is the protagonist, but he is never alone, since he always learns with the facilitation and continuous support of tutors, coordinators and teachers who offer him personalized attention.
With this training you will not only have access to your own virtual campus , but also to completely innovative and updated material, and to live classes through webinars .
You will be able to train at your own pace and according to the time you have, training you not only on a theoretical level, but also in a very practical way.
professional outings: Java Course
This course enables you to develop your professional activity as:
- Java programmer
- Programmer analyst
- Expert professional in object-oriented programming
- Applications development
San Jorge University degree
Upon successful completion of the study of the contents and the practice of this technical Java course , you will obtain your own university degree , issued by the San Jorge University (6 ECTS credits).
To access the SEAS technical courses it is necessary to meet one of the following requirements:
- First, it is necessary to be of legal age .
If only this first requirement is met, and not the following ones, at the end of their studies the student will receive a Technical Course Title indicating the content and duration of the study in hours ( not ECTS )
Second, if you are of legal age, and one of the following points is also met, the title of Technical Course will be issued indicating the content, duration in hours of study and ECTS credits awarded :
- Be in possession of the Baccalaureate degree or equivalent (also European and International Baccalaureate)
- To be in possession of the title of Superior Technician of Professional Training , or Superior Technician in Plastic Arts and Design or Superior Sports Technician .
- Be over 25 years of age with at least one year of accredited professional experience related to the content of the training.
- Be a university graduate
The technical courses SEAS prepare you to master the basic operations of your area, making it easier for all necessary tools for this. In addition, they give you access to your own virtual classroom.
In the case of this technical Java course, you will use the following software:
- Netbeans , development environment (IDE JDK) for software development in JAVA language and other languages