University Specialization Course in Object Oriented Application Development
description: University Specialization Course in Object Oriented Application Development
This Diploma of University Specialization in Object-Oriented Application Development will provide you with the skills to develop, design and implement projects and computer applications in a decisive and efficient way.
course objectives: University Specialization Course in Object Oriented Application Development
This specialization course will teach you the techniques and tools necessary to design and implement computer applications developed with object-oriented technology.
You will learn to create more complex systems, streamline software development and maintenance, as well as facilitate teamwork, so highly valued in the technology sector today.
professional outings: University Specialization Course in Object Oriented Application Development
Once the training is finished, you will be able to start your professional career in the IT sector working as:
- Computer application programmer
- Software developer
- Programmer analyst
- Software, functional or development engineer
- Software architect
- Project Manager
- Software Manager
San Jorge University degree
Upon successful completion of the University Specialization Diploma in Object-Oriented Application Development , you will receive your university degree issued by the San Jorge University (36 ETS credits).
To access the SEAS diplomas, it is necessary to meet one of the following requirements:
- Be in possession of the Baccalaureate degree or equivalent (also European and International Baccalaureate)
- To be in possession of the title of Superior Technician of Professional Training , or Superior Technician in Plastic Arts and Design or Superior Sports Technician .
- Be over 25 years of age with at least one year of accredited professional experience related to the content of the training.
- Be a university graduate or be studying a degree at the Universidad San Jorge.
If this last requirement is met, at the end of the course the student will receive a University Specialization Diploma indicating the content and duration of the study in hours ( ECTS ).
In any of the other cases, the degree obtained will be a Specialization Diploma .
The SEAS masters and courses prepare you to master the essential operations of your area, providing you with all the necessary tools to do so. In addition, they give you access to your own virtual classroom and guarantee specific practices of your specialty.